Inside specially marked boxes of General Mills cereals, you´ll “commence operations” with one of five characters from The Penguins of Madagascar; Skipper, Rico, Kowalski, Private or King Julien. Each participating cereal contains one character launcher with mission details outlined on the back of the box including:
- Dive In, Soldier – Set an empty plastic cereal bowl on the table and try to pop your launcher into it. Wear a helmet or you´ll be squid bait.
- Longest Propulsion Launcher – Challenge your troops to see who can launch their character the furthest. Go long or go back to the zoo.
- Target Practice – Create a landing zone with a spoon and try to strategically drop your character into the sweet spot. Hit the target or go back to the drawing board.
- Clear the Wall – Do you have enough projectile pop to push your launcher over the top of the box? Proceed launchin´ troops, earn those wings!
Each character is unique and has their own specific role, and together, they´re a team with lots of character. With five character launchers to collect, make a splash this summer and try to successfully complete all of their missions.
Our family is crazy about General Mills Cereal. I just bought 5 boxes on Saturday and we’ll be lucky to have them until Wednesday. Look how baby girl likes to play with her food…awe so cute..
Livi loves to get into the cereal cabinet to get a quick snack. As you can see this lil one needs to be watched at all times. So Trix was a big hit…ok it’s not our first time eating us some Silly Rabbit cereal.
Penguins of Madagascar Operation: DVD Premiere.
My kids went nuts. NUTS. Jake went nuts too. They all watched it up stairs the other night. Really…the penguins are the best part of Madagascar, well besides the monkeys. But they don’t talk right? So it only makes sense to make cartoons and extra DVD movies starring the funny little witty guys.
Win this Prize Pack
Required Entry: Tell me your favorite GM cereal. Mine is Lucky Charms..love those marshmellows.
Extras: not required but offered for those who want them
Comment separate for each extra entry Extra’s are NOT required but optional after you complete the required entry, as mentioned above.
- Fill out this demographic survey for Fabulous Won- 5 extra
- Subscribe: 3 extra
- FB fan TFW, right sidebar- 1 extra
- Follow on google friend network- 1 extra
- Follow on twitter @babysmamatimes4 & tweet- 1 extra per day per tweet (leave url in comment)
- Add this Widget to your blog: 5 extra
US only, 18+, must leave valid email address in comment if not on profile, winner chosen via Random.org generator, winner has 48hrs to claim prize, must leave separate comment for each extra entry. Ends July 31st.
Disclosure: I received a product at no cost to me by My Blog Spark on behalf of General Mills. I was not paid to write this post. Giveaway item will be shipped to winner by My Blog Spark.