Well, the skinny on the new Fiber One 80 Calorie Cereal is: it’s yummy. Shocked? Maybe not with all the rage of women wanting their favorite foods with less calories (hence companies drive to make us happy!) but I must give props to Fiber One giving an already healthy alternative to your breakfast options and making it less calories. Less is best but Fiber One is a company that has taken shape for offering same great taste-no compromise.
Crunchy wheat and corn puff squares might not sound mouth watering but once you add this to your morning routine you will see what all the buzz is about. Staying healthy is about making life changes. Don’t diet..just change your way of life, your routine each day. Prepare Prepare Prepare! I can’t say it enough. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle you have to plan for it. Make up healthy treats ahead of time so your never grabbing a bag of chips or jelly filled donut. Being healthy can be timely but if you prepare things all in one morning or evening for the day ahead you’ll be prepared and feeling pretty confident about yourself. Remember your in control of your health and lifestyle. I always try to think about what foods would look like in my body once I eat them. Sounds strange but this helped me to become a vegetarian. Your body functions off of what you eat i/e why you need a great breakfast to start the day.
Fiber One 80 Calorie can be a great to go snack and don’t forget you can add fruit or yogurt to make it more fun. Sometimes at night I get the hungers and I will try to remember a bowl of cereal, like Fiber One, will be satisfying without the guilty conscience and regrets the next morning.
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
Are you hungry yet? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit http://www.fiberone.com/ for great information on healthy living and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to check out the Fiber One Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. We’d love to hear how you feel satisfied with new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal!
Win a Fiber One Prize Pack
Required Entry: Does your current breakfast routine keep you full until lunch?
Extra's: not required but optional for extra chances to win
- Subscribe- 2 extra
- Follow on Google Friend Connect- 2 extra
- Like FabWon on Facebook- 2 extra
- Follow @babysmamatimes4 & then tweet the following. hint: click retweet at top of this post and past into that box and click tweet. easy peasy. 1 extra per day
Win a Fiber One Prize Pack http://bit.ly/rtxbIW @babysmamatimes4 ends 8/31/11
Not sure how to enter my giveaways on Fabulous Won? Just put in your name, email, and required entry into the comments section below and you will be in the draw to win. Good Luck!
Disclosure: Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Thanks to MyBlogSpark for providing this giveaway. I was not paid to post. MyBlogSpark is responsible for shipping and shipping fee’s of this prize. Winner will be drawn via And The Winner Is plugin at random. All winners have 48hrs to claim prize. This giveaway is for US residents only. Ends August 31st at midnight est.
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Be a Heroic in Healthy Habits with Listerine #MC #Sponsored – October 6, 2014
- Mabel’s Label’s Back To School Review – September 28, 2014
- Back To School: Lunchbox Ideas with Fruit Vines Bites – September 15, 2014