Print or email yourself this money saving coupon from Coupons.com. Save $1.00 on 2 tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese coupon.
My favorite recipes with Philly cream cheese:
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (10 oz)
- 1 lb (16 oz) Velvetta cheese, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 sliced Oscar Mayer Bacon, cooked/crumbled ( I use bacon bits or omit)
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Microwave all ingredients on High 5 min or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh veggies.
(after I microwave I put into a mini crock pot and serve warm)
Chocolate Chip Cheese ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.