I had a double b-day party last Saturday night and my sister says “Kroger is having their Buy 10 get $5 off deal, again”. She said she bought Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup for $.49 plus a tripled coupon for 4 cans total of $1.50 off. Also the same deal for Swanson broth. I rushed over there Sunday after church, and YES I thought about skipping church just to go. She said all the chicken broth was gone but the time I got there (and after skillful prayers) it was restocked. I can’t resist a deal. And I use a lot of broth.
Another great way to save now, actually it started Nov. 13th but I didn’t see signs for this on Sunday, is:
- From November 13th through November 26th, with the purchase of any four participating General Mills products, you will either receive free milk (up to $3; limit of 2) or to receive $3 off your shopping order
- Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies, Nature Valley Bars and Fiber One Bars
- Promotion varies in different locations. Please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores for specific deals and offers which include Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy
I plan to buy lot of cereal. Why? Besides the fact I have a $1 off coupon for 4 GM cereals, my kids LOVE cereal. And this way I don’t have to slave over a stove in the morning slinging hash. Actually I’ve never done that, nor plan to. For more info about the FREE milk deal visit: http://bit.ly/Krogerfreemilk and find Kroger on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/KrogerMilk and tweet your free milk love to http://bit.ly/KrogerTwitter
So if getting great deals, doubling/tripling coupons, and free milk (ps. thanks General Mills) aren’t enough then how does winning a giftcard to Kroger’s sound? Delicious, I know..I was just thinking the same thing.
Enter to win a $25 GC to use at any Kroger Co. Family stores by using the Rafflecopter below. US entries only, must be at least 18 years or older to enter. This contest ends at 12:00am pacific time on 11/22/11.
“Disclosure: The Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Shutterfly deals and coupon codes – January 27, 2015
- “DOC McSTUFFINS: CUDDLE ME LAMBIE” Review (on DVD 2.3.15) – January 27, 2015
- Hannah Anderson 20% off coupon code – January 25, 2015