The greatest thing about living 20 miles from a Kroger store is not the fuel I use to get there. It’s the quietness in a minivan not packed with kids. It’s the time to collect my thoughts, and gear up my game plan for the savings adventure ahead. The Kroger I go to triples coupons, yep, and that my friends is why it’s my Kroger of choice. There is another one 30 miles in another direction but they only double. Plus this Kroger just moved into a new location and the store is so wonderful..and clean. However, I still find myself lost and wish I had the place mapped out like the older building.
I had a double b-day party last Saturday night and my sister says “Kroger is having their Buy 10 get $5 off deal, again”. She said she bought Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup for $.49 plus a tripled coupon for 4 cans total of $1.50 off. Also the same deal for Swanson broth. I rushed over there Sunday after church, and YES I thought about skipping church just to go. She said all the chicken broth was gone but the time I got there (and after skillful prayers) it was restocked. I can’t resist a deal. And I use a lot of broth.
Another great way to save now, actually it started Nov. 13th but I didn’t see signs for this on Sunday, is:
- From November 13th through November 26th, with the purchase of any four participating General Mills products, you will either receive free milk (up to $3; limit of 2) or to receive $3 off your shopping order
- Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies, Nature Valley Bars and Fiber One Bars
- Promotion varies in different locations. Please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores for specific deals and offers which include Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy
I plan to buy lot of cereal. Why? Besides the fact I have a $1 off coupon for 4 GM cereals, my kids LOVE cereal. And this way I don’t have to slave over a stove in the morning slinging hash. Actually I’ve never done that, nor plan to. For more info about the FREE milk deal visit: http://bit.ly/Krogerfreemilk and find Kroger on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/KrogerMilk and tweet your free milk love to http://bit.ly/KrogerTwitter
So if getting great deals, doubling/tripling coupons, and free milk (ps. thanks General Mills) aren’t enough then how does winning a giftcard to Kroger’s sound? Delicious, I know..I was just thinking the same thing.
Enter to win a $25 GC to use at any Kroger Co. Family stores by using the Rafflecopter below. US entries only, must be at least 18 years or older to enter. This contest ends at 12:00am pacific time on 11/22/11.
“Disclosure: The Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Be a Heroic in Healthy Habits with Listerine #MC #Sponsored – October 6, 2014
- Mabel’s Label’s Back To School Review – September 28, 2014
- Back To School: Lunchbox Ideas with Fruit Vines Bites – September 15, 2014