Have you heard about the new personalized greeting card company, Treat? Treat is a new brand from the folks at Shutterfly and Tiny Prints that lets you create unique, personalized greeting cards. With more than 4,500 customized card designs at launch, the Treat service offers one of the industry’s largest selections from the best designers, including Hallmark. To ensure that you never miss an important date like a birthday or anniversary, Treat also offers an integrated service that will remind you of all those important events. A Treat calendar can be set up with reminders for anniversaries, events, family holidays and more. Plus, users can use Facebook Connect to link their Facebook and Treat accounts to import friends’ birthdays.
Treat is an easy and revolutionary new way to make personalized greetings in your own style and personality just in time for Mother’s Day! Here is how it works:
- Choose your card from their thousands of designs, including the Mother’s Day Collection. Personalize it with photos, nicknames, inside jokes, whatever you want to add. This is your chance to make it YOUR card. Be creative. Be funny. Be sappy. Make them laugh, cry, or just smile. You can also add an embedded gift card from stores such as Amazon, Target, Pottery Barn and more.
- When you checkout, get unlimited cards for $0.99 each through Mother’s Day. Use the code AFFTREAT to get this special deal.
- Or, you can also choose to get just one free greeting card. Use code FREETREAT for that. (Note: These offers are good for first time Treat customers only, so you have to pick one or the other. The good news is that this includes previous Tiny Prints customers). If you are ordering more than one card, the $.99 cent offer will save you the most as each card is normally $2.99.
Treat has cards for all kinds of occasions including Birthdays, Friendship Cards, Thank You Cards, Thinking of You and more. But if you are looking for Mother’s Day, you need to hurry to meet the May 8th shipping deadline, which is this Tuesday!
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Be a Heroic in Healthy Habits with Listerine #MC #Sponsored – October 6, 2014
- Mabel’s Label’s Back To School Review – September 28, 2014
- Back To School: Lunchbox Ideas with Fruit Vines Bites – September 15, 2014