Hmmm.. I like food. No, actually I LOVE food. I kinda like ice cream and chocolate- chocolate-chip cookies really are the ‘icing on the cream’. I found an easy way to make ice cream sandwiches in a magazine and I made these up for Mother’s Day last Saturday night. Here I use chocolate-chocolate-chip cookies and homemade vanilla ice cream but here are some other options: Chocolate Cookies + Mint Ice Cream, Sugar Cookies + Strawberry Ice Cream, Waffle Cookies + Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Options are endless.
- 1 -package of 12 pre-made cookies (lofthouse) Chocolate-Chocolate Chip
- 1 -quart Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, Original Recipe
- Let the ice cream set out about 15 minutes or until softened. Take ice cream scooper and ball up one big heap of vanilla ice cream. Place on one cookie. Top with another cookie and smoosh down. Then wrap with wax paper, tape,and repeat until all cookies are made up. 6 total cookies. Freeze for at least 2 hours (it’s the waiting that kills, I know). And that’s it..easy and painless.
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Homemade Larabar Recipe using Organic Chocolate – February 23, 2015
- Sophia the First, The Curse of Princess Ivy on Disney DVD February 24th – February 22, 2015
- Florsheim Kids Spring Fashion Trends 2015 (Review and Giveaway) – February 22, 2015