I love quick and easy.
I love good food.
I love salsa best of all.
I love this recipe because it’s quick and easy and good food..and salsa.
I found this amazing salsa recipe from Six Sisters’ Stuff blog. Ahh-some.
Here is what you need..
There may have been tears (and not because I had to share..)but this was one super easy salsa recipe and I will remake often. Like weekly often. And I’m the only one who eats salsa in the family. Lucky me.
- 28oz can of Whole Tomatoes (drained)
- 1-2 jalapenos or (1) 4oz can jalapenos
- 1 med yellow onion
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin (Six Sisters’ Stuff calls for 1 tsp but I thought it was too over powering, test it out for yourself)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Dump it all in your food processor and pulse a few times..I did about 10x. Done. I actually put mine in fridge for 2 hours before serving to let the flavors mingle and get to know each other.
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Deep River Waterpark Giveaway (4 Admissions + 4 Food Bands) – August 22, 2014
- Mountain Buggy-Nano Giveaway – August 20, 2014
- Giveaway: $100 Florsheim Giftcard+ $100 Appaman Giftcard – August 17, 2014