- Fun Level
Well, if you thought hanging out at home wasn’t cool just checkout how these new Polly Pocket girls are keeping the entertainment level lively. “The Polly Pocket Hangout House” is a new play set by Mattel. Each separate Polly Pocket room for sale coordinates and connects to each other and the Polly Pocket Hangout House. Which, from what I hear, is pretty popular.
The Hangout House
- Comes with Polly doll and pet dog
- Lots of cute, colorful furniture
- Includes an awesome elevator
- Third floor transforms from a bedroom to a rooftop pool
The Polly Pocket Fan Club
- Comes with Kerstie® doll and adorable pet pup
- Pieces include stove/oven, table, chairs, and yummy cake
- Lots of creative home-makeover play!
We have been buying Polly Pocket’s for long enough to have seen changes over the years. From magnet plastic clothing or real hair to the new suction bottoms and larger sized dolls. These new Polly Pocket dolls are bigger in size and offer suction cups on shoes to offer standing in their rooms. They are now easier to handle and better quality to take on the go, wherever your little princess takes them. We have the smaller Polly Pockets and they have been chewed on, fought over, and lost (and found) but have never lost a limb. Which is pretty amazing really for as small as they are. Mattel’s great quality Polly Pockets are still enforced in these new models but offer more playful options offering greater imagination. My girls find it fun to make their Polly Pocket hang upside down from the ceiling to watch tv. Every accessory in the Polly Pocket Hangout is suctioned to be moved around and rearranged giving your child the freedom to create their own space for their dolls and keep them in place. Need to move to the next room? No problem with these pieces suctioned into place. These toys are the perfect size and age appropriate for my 3 (almost four) and 8 year old girls.
Take a lookie:
Other Polly Pocket accessories available at varied prices. Please visit Polly Pocket for more information.
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Mattel Polly Pocket. I received a product samples and a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.”
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Deep River Waterpark Giveaway (4 Admissions + 4 Food Bands) – August 22, 2014
- Mountain Buggy-Nano Giveaway – August 20, 2014
- Giveaway: $100 Florsheim Giftcard+ $100 Appaman Giftcard – August 17, 2014