MAM Perfect, a premium pacifier and MAM Anti-Colic Bottle
MAM Perfect retail value: $5.99
- BPA Free, PVC Free, lead free, CPSIA compliant
- Dento-Flex® 3 x softer* than standard pacifiers
- The pacifier shield is curved for comfort
- The large air holes let plenty of fresh air touch baby’s skin to prevent skin irritation
- Thin pacifier neck = healthy teeth
- microwave safe, dishwasher safe
MAM Perfect Pacifier Review: We used pacifiers with all four of our kids. We used (let’s see) MAM, MAM, and more MAM (when those were lost). I love their designs, suction cut that mimicked the breast feeder that I was, pacifier attachment options, and affordable cost, oh and conveniently found at my local CVS. The new MAM Perfect for newborns is an example of why I love this company. They are very innovative and always finding new ways to accommodate baby and moms. This new perfect pacifier is thinner and softer to help baby mimic the sucking reflex that is only natural to them. This paci wasn’t designed just for a new look or pitch. MAM Perfect’s new thinner nipple is just right for those moms looking for a bright smiling future for their kids. This new technology of using dento-flex helps promote proper jaw and teeth growth so your baby will be soothed and protected.
Story Time: You can ask me anything about babies, toddlers, kids, pre-teens. The biggest comment I hear “how do you do it?” With Grace. And God. And Pacifiers.
You know you love them. The good ‘ole pacifier has been keeping babies quiet and moms sane for generations. I used my thumb. I’m just that old. Anyhow 2/4 of my kid did not accept the paci (as we call it) but I pushed it. Pushed it like mama wants a new pair of jeans pushed it. ps. paci = way more love than jeans.
Moms today have so many more choices than my moms generation. From plastic (BPA -free) to silly mustache paci’s or ones with polka dots. I spent a small fortune on paci’s for 7 years. It was my saving grace. The thing I would send the Hubs for at 9pm to buy a new one. “It got lost again, honey.” Them things loose themselves quit a bit, ya know.
Like I said..many options but I always go back to trusted companies. Like, MAM, for instance (wink wink) they have a wide affordable variety of pacifiers for infants and toddlers. But is there a perfect pacifier? One with special powers and ability to give my baby a reason to settle, settle, simmer? How about all those horror stories you hear about pacifiers or thumb sucking ruin your teeth? The new MAM Perfect is designed with babies future in mind!
Taking in less air isn’t the only bonus with the new MAM Perfect: the thin dento-flex allows babies mouth to shut more properly with a pacifier. Better for teeth development and care. See diagram below:
image credit: MAMbaby.com
The MAM solution: extra soft, extra thin
- The MAM Perfect incorporates the scientifically proven correlation between pacifier usage and baby’s jaw and teeth development
- With only 2.28mm the nipple neck is by far the thinnest available (27 models tested)
- The nipple is 3 times softer* and more adaptable than that of standard pacifiers of other manufacturers (13 models tested)
- The MAM Perfect optimally supports the healthy development of jaw and teeth.
MAM Anti Colic Bottles
Retail Price: $6.99 each or $18.99 for a 3 pack
MAM Anti Colic Bottles
- helps reduce colic symptoms
- vented base regulates air pressure for smooth milk flow and fewer air bubbles
- for formula and breast milk
- oversized, est to read scale helps measure milk easy
- wide bottle brim for easy filling and cleaning
- sterilizing feature for quick and safe cleaning
- BPA-Free, PVC-Free, lead free, CPSIA compliant
- colors: while, pink, blue, and green
- 5 oz and 8 oz sizes
- microwave safe, dishwasher safe
Available at Walmart or online at Amazon MAM Anti Colic Bottle for $11.50 multi pack, includes 3 bottles.
MAM Anti Colic Bottle Review: I had one out of four kids that suffered colic. Colic, my friends, is no joke. I have a depressing memory but I can tell you all about the first 6 months of my colic childs life like it was yesterday. It included days like this: morning happy, takes naps, eats well, night time -cries for 3 hours straight. We tried everything and nothing worked. Not car rides, not soft noise, not rocking. So when I saw this Anti Colic Bottle by MAM I was relieved to see products for helping colic were available now. The MAM Anti Colic Bottles offer a comfortable touch and easy holding bottle. I like the big print on the bottle for fast/accurate measuring.
Disclosure: I received this product at no cost to me to facilitate my review. My opinions are honest and my own.
Win: If you would like to win a MAM prize pack please enter below.
Details: There will be ONE winner. You must fill out the Rafflecopter below by signing in via Facebook or using your first name and email (it’s safe..it only has eyes for me). Contest is NOT affiliated with Facebook and Facebook is not responsible for the prize. This contest ends 9/23/12 at 11:59pm est. Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter random draw and has 48hrs to claim prize. In the event the winner does not respond a new winner will be drawn at random. No purchase necessary to win. US only entries only, must be 18 years or older to enter. I did not receive compensation for this post, however I did receive free product for my honest review.
Share your REVIEWS of MAM products below:
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Back To School: Lunchbox Ideas with Fruit Vines Bites – September 15, 2014
- Dove Advanced Care #Sponsored #MC #SleevelessSummerSweeps – September 5, 2014
- Dark Hope Archangel Prophecies Trilogy Book 1 Review – September 4, 2014