Instead of boring you with my cute little holiday card stories let’s take another approach. I like sending greeting cards during the holidays to celebrate Christmas. I’m guessing you like to as well..or you wouldn’t be reading this. Or maybe your new here and this is the first blog post you have ever read on Fabulous Won. Hello! And if I knew your address I would send you a card. But..don’t worry I’m not asking for your address. I’m just going to share some great ways to get all those holiday cards off the fridge and into the spotlight.
Here a few of my favorite things to do with holiday Photo Christmas Cards:
- make a photo card chandelier: punch hole on top of card and string ribbon threw it, then tie to a chandelier at different lengths
- tear a long strip of fabric and glue them down making a vertical card display and attach to doors, windows, stairways
- make a greeting tree and put on a table near your entry way, give guests something to look at when they enter with your warm welcome
- have a 10×13 photo frame? if not go to Good Will, snag some spray paint (think bright red) and make that frame standout. then arrange your cards like a collage in the frame and hang.
Now that I have your minds spinning and anticipating the mailman to deliver your greetings don’t forget to send out some of your own. Shutterfly has been my favorite greeting card company for holiday cards for over 3 years now. I love the Shutterfly cardstock, unique modern designs as well as classical traditionals, fast shipping, plus quality photo’s. A greeting card design is only half the battle when your thinking about photo greetings you need good quality processing as well. That’s why Shutterfly is our family’s best option for Christmas greeting cards. We show our true colors and Shutterfly makes them come alive.
Deal: Shutterfly has a special offers page: http://www.shutterfly.com/special-offers
Win: One Fabulous Won reader will win a $50 Shutterfly giftcode to use online.
Giveaway prize: $50 off total order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos)
Details: There will be ONE winner. You must fill out the Rafflecopter below by signing in via Facebook or using your first name and email (it’s safe..it only has eyes for me). Contest is NOT affiliated with Facebook and Facebook is not responsible for the prize. This contest ends 10/26/12 at 11:59pm est. Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter random draw and has 48hrs to claim prize. In the event the winner does not respond a new winner will be drawn at random. No purchase necessary to win. US only entries only, must be 18 years or older to enter. I did not receive compensation for this post, however I did receive free product for my honest review. Prizes can take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Shutterfly.
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Back To School: Lunchbox Ideas with Fruit Vines Bites – September 15, 2014
- Dove Advanced Care #Sponsored #MC #SleevelessSummerSweeps – September 5, 2014
- Dark Hope Archangel Prophecies Trilogy Book 1 Review – September 4, 2014